1. Favorite children’s book/fairytale?
The Mermaid Princess (I was banned from borrowing it by the librarian to let some other kids read it)
2. Do you have more than one copy of the same book? Same or different edition?
I have two copies of Call of The Wild by Jack London. One is just a single new book and one is hardcover and includes other of his works.
3. If you could change the fate of one book character, who would you choose?
Technically I haven't read this book but I've seen the TV show and *deep sigh* Rob Stark *sobs*
4. Do you use a bookmark or dog-ear the pages?
Is this even a question?!! I am so anal about the uttermost care being deposited onto books so yeah. Bookmark, definitely bookmark. Mine was made by my best friend about five years ago. I love it!
5. Choose a book character you would like to have as a friend in real life.
Alex from the Ashes trilogy
6. Which book do you think had the worst plot?
I really did not enjoy Love is a Four Letter Word. It was pretty terrible.
7. Which do you prefer: eReaders, tablets or physical books?
8. Do you watch book trailers?
I didn't know they existed...
9. Do you prefer a book series or stand-alone books?
Oooh this is hard. I LOVE series but I also love the simplicity of stand alone novels. If someone held a gun to my head and made me choose ('cause people totes do that) I'd say series
10. Does the book cover affect your decision on whether or not to buy the book?
Hmm, not really, but it does affect whether I pick it up which leads to me reading it...
11. And what is your favourite book cover?
I quite like both covers of The Valley of Secrets
12. Did you ever buy a book you thought you would love but couldn’t even finish? Which one?
No, I'm too anal. There are ones I didn't want to finish such as Vicious Little Darlings and I did and I regret it.
13. Which book has touched you the most? Why?
The Deep End of the Ocean.
14. Which book have you re-read the most?
It would probably be a tie between the Harry Potter series and the Tomorrow When the War Began series
15. How do you select new books to read?
I generally buy or win a lot so it normally goes off what is in my bookcases that haven't been read or I will just pick books at random from the library. I like to read YA fantasy mostly though.