This book is a beauty for a number of reasons; and here they are:
1. The illustrations are unique and capture the image of imagination perfectly.
2. Each page had not only an illustration, but also incorporates a photo of one or two 'real' things which reinforced the idea that imagination is linked to real life.
3. It shares the power of imagination and creative visualisations, and how they can make anything you desire come about.
4. The realisation that magic can be real is a wondrous thing for children to discover
5. It is a fun, and yet powerful read which will leave children with hope, and their parents perhaps rethinking their whole life.
Genre: Children Fiction
Acquired from: Simon & Schuster
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are entirely my own*